The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Monday, April 11, 2011

Rules Are Lame

Today, I'm joining the rule breaking party over at I'm Clothed Much.  Hop on over there and see everyone else's rule breaking outfits!!

And on a serious note, I'm asking for prayers and good thoughts from all of you for my community. In a tragic accident, a 14 year old died this weekend. He was cutting grass and got into some soft dirt and the lawnmower turned over on him, breaking his neck.  This was a terrific, wonderful kid. He was well liked and loved by kids and adults. My daughter is really good friends with his sister. It's been a pretty rough weekend.

Thanks, Everyone.

8 comments:

  1. I will pray for his family and friends...we had a similar tragedy two weekends ago and it does affect a community. I am so sorry your daughter is walking through something like this...she will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pam. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how awful. I can't imagine losing a child. How very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't hear about that accident. So sad. Sending prayers and good thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh NO! I'm so so sorry....that's just horrible! Definitely praying for peace on the famiy and for the community. Much love, Serene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. That is so incredibly sad. Thank you for sharing with us and allowing us the opportunity to pray for his family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How terrible! I will definitely keep you and your community in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete