The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Monday, June 11, 2012

Dibby Double Dot

Why wear one polka dot print when you can wear two!?!

I wore this to church yesterday but switched out the aqua cardi for my blushy pink one. This skirt is 100% silk that I found at Peace Place and it came with a very wide detachable sash. I wore the skirt very high, just under the bust line and tied the the sash flat against my waist. The end result is a very wide band, high waisted skirt. I was very pleased with the results.

4 comments:

  1. You've done it again! What I like best is how the color of these two pieces are a perfect match. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! It was cute with the pink cardigan! That shade of pink is perfect for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mom! And yes, Wendi, it's about the only shade of pink that makes me look "tan" instead of Wilber-ish. I'm still gunning for your outfit from yesterday to make it on here... just sayin' be careful... next week i might just bring a camera to church...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I am in love with that skirt. I have been searching for a striped skirt in that style. Not sure if it exists. Haha. I pretty much read all your posts, in case you were wondering since I never comment... :)

    ReplyDelete