The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Saturday, October 1, 2011

If it Hadn't Been for Love...

Adele is currently one of my favorites!!! This song is relevant to Southern Comfort because she mentions southern states... in this song she gets into a lot of trouble, but she wouldn't "If it hadn't been for love..." This happens to me too. (Not in the vengeful, murderous rage that results in a life sentence in prison sort of trouble...) I happen to be very passionate about politics and fashion. The former does get me into serious trouble, but the latter only semi- trouble... like attempting to wear the same 30 items of clothing for 30 days. I did it though! And here's the recap. I obviously wore the chartreuse cardi from Target A LOT as well as some other favorites, Stripe T and tank etc... Which outfit is your favorite? (I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.)

3 comments:

  1. I love the chicken!! And I love the pictures at the bottom, with the fence.

    I love the purple maxi dress with and without the cardi. I think that's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #6 and all the posts with the brown dress. I have chicken envy--I agree with Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a few favs... love the striped shirt w/ polka cardi belted with the red espadrilles, love the billowy tunic w/ the scarf and slim jeans and tan espadrilles (so simple, yet beautiful), and i LOVE the floral skirt with the striped shirt with the fantastic blue beads and red belt! what a fun month for fashion! i really do love all of them! you are a beautiful girl, my friend!

    ReplyDelete