The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Freedom Cuffs

Remember when "we" were mad at France and so people starting calling them "Freedom Fries" instead of "French Fries"? So when I rolled the bottom of these pants are they "Freedom Cuffs"?
I have since sewn these pants to be skinnies and don't have to cuff them anymore. The scarf WAS a pashmina until I cut in lengthwise... Pants- Express, thrifted $1. Striped T- Wal-Mart, sale rack $3. Scarf- thrifted $1. Cropped cardi- Macy's ??? Years ago...

3 comments:

  1. you look adorable! I always thought the hate-the-French stuff was so silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute outfit...love the pop of yellow. I also love french fries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to be experimenting with dresses and looks and after all churn out a lovely look,you are very stylish and very trendy.organic foundation

    ReplyDelete