The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What's a Motto?

Nothing. What's a motto with you? My new motto for life right now is "If you harass enough people, you'll get exactly what you want."

I've been working ona scheme to have a political rally here in Athens, GA. And let me tell you this: Dreams DO come true! We have an historic venue we have some awesome talent( here and here)We are working on some big name speakers... and we will be having some local folks do short speeches. (I might be one of them!) I'm ok with all of this. The plans are getting smoothed out, the fundraising is going well, ads in newspapers etc... are being placed, and people are getting excited!

Here's the problem... WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!?!??!?! There will more than likely be over 1000 people there! EEK! Suggestions ladies. Let's here 'em!


I want something fun and funky, but classic and comfortable. Not too casual and not too dressy. Help me out here friends. PLEASE!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your motto! LOL!!!!!
    Especially in the blog world ;)

    PS, long time no comment- so sorry- my life had been NUTS, but 'You've been always on my mind.... Oh,Yeah...Always on my mind'
    Hugs
    Reva

    ReplyDelete