The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Friday, February 3, 2012

Stolen Luxury

*DISCLAIMER* I realized the other day that my posts may confuse some people as to what I ACTUALLY wear each day. My posts are more ideas of outfits I come up with along the way. Some are pictures of outfits I wear to church on Sunday and some are outfits I wish I had a reason to wear. Today's outfit is what I plan on wearing to church this coming Sunday. I did not in fact wear it today on Friday, February 3, 2012 while I scrub my toilets, vacuum and mop my floors or prepare dinner for the missionaries from our church. So with that little piece of information out of the way...

I practically stole all the elements of this outfit. The ruby and diamond ring was almost given to me by a jewelry store I used to work by. I went in tried ont he ring, loved it and decided it was too expensive. The owner said "I'll let you have at half price." Done! Not sure why she did that, but I'm glad to have it. As you know, Lise gave me the ATL fur collar cardi, the teal shirt and burgundy shoes were found at Peace Place. And the ATL skirt... I literally walked right in to Krystle's house, saw it laying with some other laundry, squealed and said "I'm going to borrow this k?" and I walked right back out of her house with it. Thanks Krystle! You're the best!

3 comments: