The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ketchup

I have a brother who eats absoluetly EVERYTHING with ketchup. *WARNING* Read in the parenthesis only if you want to gag... (cheese quesidillas with ketchup... I warned you!) Anyway... this post is about Catch-up not ketchup. These are some of my final 30 for 30 outfits. Tomorrow will be my last post about this topic... but far from my last post on this blog. Joy, Lise and I have some fun things cooking for October. (Here's a hint hold on to your tah-tahs ladies!)














5 comments:

  1. Love the purple. And about ketchup. My oldest daughter put it on everything too, including the clothes she borrowed from me. She's a Chef now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also was attracted to the purple...it is gorgeous! You have fun and creative style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty outfits. I love the pattern mixing. The long purple dress is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did a great job on the 30x30
    i this is weird, but i love the barb wire fence you pose in front of
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did excellent!! I'm loving you in that purple and I love the poses. That first pose in the striped shirt and the blue skirt? Everytime I look at it, I think of Alice in Wonderland. I don't know why. And you got this sassy thing going on in the 2nd pic in the purple! I love it!

    I need to work on new poses. I'm so boring and blah!

    ReplyDelete