The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hot Chocolate

I'm talking about the color! Not me for heavens sakes!
Sweater- NY&Co- thrifted, White and brown patterned button down- style&co- thrifted, necklace- BR outlet on sale, boots- rack room on sale, New skinnie Jeans- Levis outlet $35 (ps i love them to pieces and try not to wear them EVERYDAY!!!)
polky blouse- no tag- thrifted, chartruese cardi- target, chunky short sleeved sweater- no tag, thrifted.

Anyone else obsessed this week with chocolate brown? FOr me it must have been all of these that I ate ALL by myself... oops.

2 comments:

  1. I have always been obsessed with chocolate brown and think I always will be. I like all of these looks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chocolate brown too! And I love all these outfits!! Those jeans look amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete