The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's a Jungle...

...in HERE! It finally got cold here for more than 2 days at a time. (we have been so spoiled with this super mild southern winter this year) AND then it was rainy... so yeah... my kids are driving me bonkers! You'd think that they are wild animals swinging around the jungle. And you know what they say... "If you can't beat 'em (which would probably just end up with a call to DFACS) join 'em!" So here's my jubgle look.
green leopard shirt- thirfted $1, black sweater vest- gifted from my big sister, Bonnie, skinnies- levis outlet, boots-rack room, necklace- BR outlet, belt- gifted from my wonderful friend, Emily, tiger ring- ebay $0.99 FREE SHIPPING! Woots! (little back story on the ring... my friend, Emily gave me one just like this and I accidently gave it to one of my little sisters. I pinned for the ring so I bought a replacement.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! That blouse is AWESOME!! You look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tiger ring was a fantastic find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the total look and the blouse it great! I also like the big ring...excellent find!!

    P.S. You are right...it is a jungle out there!!

    ReplyDelete