The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm In Love, Too

 It was cold that morning!
Fur vest: gift from mama
Cream Gap Cable Sweater: $1 at Habitat!!
Old Navy Skinny Jeans
Leopard scarf: H & M, $4

But not really with Fall.  I think we all know that I am a warm (hot) weather girl. I love the sun and the beach! If it's under 75, it's cold!   I am in love with my new boots.  I wasn't going to splurge on anything, much less boots, right now.  But when I saw these a few weeks ago, I knew I was going to have to have them.  I may have even Eeeeed!! a little when I saw them.  My husband just shook his head. He knew I was a goner.  They have such a steampunk vibe to them. I've worn them 3 times this week!!

Bare Traps, Belk's
(I didn't get them on sale OR use a coupon!! Shhhh!!!)

   Honestly, I can't remember where any of this
outfit came from, for sure.  I think the sweater is
from Kohl's?  I'm not sure about the leggings. I have 
a hard time wearing them.  I actually didn't go that far out
into public with these! LOL

This is the sweater that Leah is going to be
so proud of me for buying!!
It's a Banana Republic silk and cashmere
sweater that I got for $1, yes $1, at Habitat!!
It's a guy's sweater, but I don't care!!
The skirt was thrifted last year at Sassy Pants.
The scarf was on clearance for $3 at Claire's. 

A lot of people don't realize that Habitat doesn't just have  house things.  There are tons of clothes there. You just have to be willing to dig through it.  Ben actually found a couple of suits there for $2 each.  We cleaned them and they were perfect.

 Ok, maybe I guess need to concede that I love Fall just a teeny, tiny bit just because I get to wear boots and sweaters!!

3 comments:

  1. awesome boots! love the first outfit, so classic-casual-cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yow, Joy, I can see why you fell for those boots - they are perfect! I would wear them every day. Love your thrifting stories, you really know how to fins great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ARE wonderful boots. Absolutely worth the splurge, in my view. I love the cream sweater with the vest, too. Such a cozy, chic look!

    ReplyDelete