The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sk8tr M0m

I love "All Dressed Up" day at the blog
I usually really dress up.  But I turned myself over to the kids for ideas today.
They wanted me to be "Skater Mom".
No problem.  A little looking through the boys closet and
Voila!!

Skater Mom!


Silvery, serquined Converse? Oh yeah!
I got these out of Joy's closet.....Yay for having friends with good taste and the
same shoe size!!! woohoo!


The kids did mention that I would look waaaay cooler with tattoo's.
So I handed them markers and told them to go for it!
And I kind of like this look.

I am feeling so cool, I may just go and take this wheeled board thing for a spin.  LOL!!!

18 comments:

  1. OMG!! I LOVE IT!!! Fabulous!!! Don't take those shoes out on the skateboard though!! Can't risk losing any sparklies!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually rode a skateboard some while in my 40's. Now it's looking more like I'll be riding a hoveround. There is no way I looked that cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! You look like an awesome Skater Mom! The tatoos are the icing on the cake.

    I use to be a Skater Girl when I was about 11 or 12 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! You are the coolest mom ever! Love the shoes, and of course the tattoos! Have a great Wednesday :)
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birdie- I thought you might enjoy this one of your aunt! lol

    Joy-Hope you are having fun on vacation! Miss you and the sparkly shoes are in a safe place and did not see any action. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce- :) Glad I made you laugh. I still giggle when I look at this.

    Judy- your hover-round comment made me sooo laugh!! If Im not careful I will end up in one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Style Journey (I have GOT to get your first name down!) Thank you so much!

    Mel- Why thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look cute, and your kids are awesome! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brit-Thank you so much for dropping by!

    Jamie-Thanks. I really am enjoying this more casual look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhh... how cool of you to let them tat you up... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh, how rad of a mama are you?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gotta say i am loving this look on you
    so hip, so cool, so rad
    laughing at the tats becasue my 17yr. is obessesed with designing his own.
    at church he will grab my arm and before i realize it, i will have myself an awesome tat

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually LOVE those pants and the sneakers, WOW!
    You are so amazing- a real tat in the future???
    xXX
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh WOW!!! You look so fabulous! Like a tall Avril Lavigne!! Gorgeous girly!!! Big hug to my Georgia friend! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun, fun idea for a post. You've nailed it. Now, I wanna see a trick or two.

    ReplyDelete