The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Purple Rain


I wanted to go outside.sadface
 No, I'm not gonna be singing any Prince today, though, I could, if you wanted me to! Lise and I didn't plan to match today, but we did! We didn't even talk and both ended up in purple and silver! We are just THAT in sync with each other! LOL (Actually, we do this quite alot.) And it's raining and we can't get outside for pictures. Thus Purple Rain.

My husband actually said I looked pretty cute today! WOW! Usually when I ask how I look or if look ok, he'll just say Yeah, Fine, or nod. But today he said, you actually look pretty cute. That's a pretty good compliment from him! I'll take it!!

One of our vendors, Missy from Paul Davis Restoration, came by this morning and was nice enough to take a picture of the two of us together.
I've had this purple sweater since about JULY when Target put them out. I still think I got it on sale, though. I've been waiting for it to be cool enough to wear and FINALLY today it is!! YAY! You can't see it that well, but I have on a silver sequin tank from JCrew. It was clearance for $6! And those pants are from PS Too in Athens! I also wore them here, at Dragon*Con.  Lise's awesome silver sweater came from Banana Republic clearance for $10 and the skirt is from Ann Taylor Loft and she used her rewards cards to get it, so it was FREE!! And she has on the cutest Bare Trap shoes with silver accent. Another gift from her husband, Grant. I think all husbands should take a shopping lesson from Grant! See?
Tomorrow is the first day of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We have several exciting things planned, so be sure to check back with us. We want YOU to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment