The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Thursday, September 2, 2010

GOOOOOOOOOO BLAZERS!!! GOOOOO CONNOR!!!

Our boss' son plays football for UAB in Birmingham.  Tonight is Connor Boyett's very  first college game!! He is a freshman and has earned a STARTING position for tonight's game. We are all very proud of him and wish him the best of luck tonight!! We're all rooting for you, Connor!! Go #77!!

We wore our Blazers shirts today just for Connor. I even bought green jewelry just especially for this occasion! It's a green necklace and earring set that I got for $6 at Target! And Lise has on the cutest earrings that her daughter, Kaja, made for her!!



I think I mentioned before that football is a religion in the south, right? Well, wearing your team colors is very, very important. I guess this year, we will be alternating between green and gold for Connor and red and black for Georgia!

Tomorrow, I go to Dragon*Con. I hope to be able to post lots and lots of pictures. I will probably post a few here and then link you to my Flickr account for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment