The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Red Cape and Randomness



This is my fabulous, new red cape!! It was clearance at Coldwater Creek and was $10 WITH shipping!!Ruffles, red and clearance?! I snapped it right up. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to wear it with this Lemon Grass leopard print shirt that I got at PS Too for $7!  Have I mentioned how much I love RED?  It's my FAVORITE color!!



Yesterday my accessories were more exciting than what I actually had on. So I just took a picture of them. My shoes are Nickels and were a thrift store find at $2.50!! And I just love the purple in the scarf and necklace.

So, my iron broke Sunday night. As much as I hate to iron, it is a necessity. I had to take our clothes to my mama's house Sunday night! And no, she wouldn't iron them for me!  I asked Ben to pick one up on the way home Monday night.  Well, he did. And the iron works fine, but only a man comes home with an iron that is reminiscent of a race car!! What do you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny about the iron. I should put a picture of OURS here. Definately a race car thing going on here. Love the cape!! I'll bet you are a super hero in disguise.

    ReplyDelete