The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Dress Up Wednesday, Dahlings!

Join the dress up fun with No Model Lady!

It's just a rainy, icky mess here today. And cold. Have I mentioned how cold it's been and how sick of cold I am? I saw a someecard on someone else's blog yesterday that sums up how I feel about the cold and I stole it!

                                  Funny Seasonal Ecard: I miss hating the summer heat.

But, I tried to make the best of it and pulled out my fur vest and my leopard print blouse, and laughed at the rain and cold, because I was dressed up, dang it!


Vest: Liz Claiborne, gift from Mama
Blouse: Lemon Grass, PS Too
Pants: Liz Claiborne, old
Boots: Target

Tomorrow is shopping day!! YAY! Can you tell I'm excited?! I can't wait to go to Charming Charlies and F21 and H&M and SEPHORA and Nordstrom's Rack......

16 comments:

  1. Love that vest! I really need a fur vest. There's something viking chic about them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for shopping days! I love animal prints & the vest looks so snuggly warm. Great dress up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is a rainy icky mess here to. Here's to having a stay home day. Unfortunately today isn't going to be it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in that fur vest- Love it with the leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look AWESOME! So fierce in the leopard blouse and fur vest. I love it!

    Can't wait to hear about your shopping adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the fur + leopard = awesomeness~ love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable vest! I seriously love your style. All the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That middle close up shot of you is GORGEOUS..your make up and the vest looks great!
    Wish I was there to shop with you...it does sound fun! I have a full day of meetings tomorrow...YUK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for fur!!! I love the leopard on you also.
    And I am counting down the hours until....SHOPPING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the nice comments!! Y'all truly make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looked for that vest after the last time you wore it and couldn't find it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo! There's something about leopard that makes me just want to be a woo-hoo kind of girl. Which I am, actually, only rarely in real life! haha. I'm wearing leopard for the 2nd day in a row. Or maybe it's cheetah. I have a hard time telling my faux animal skins apart! You look cozy AND dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVIN your furry vest....Im really sick of the cold too...kinda makes me wish I never complained when it was soooo hot, lol....my daughter works at F21..and we will be there tomorrow!! Have fun shopping, cant wait to see what you get:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my e.l.f Cosmetics Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hee hee, "I miss hating the summer heat" I like that. Leopard and fur look great on you. ME-OW!

    Amber Lena
    www.fashionbargainista.com (fashion outfits for sale starting at $10!) See how I did that, LOL?

    ReplyDelete
  15. well you look warm and fab!
    i am over this weather as well and am dreaming of a tropical vacay
    pretty sure that is only going to happen if i shut the bathroom door, put on some tropical music, light a coconut candle and turn the heater way up LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the pop of red from your watch and how it plays against the earthy tones of the animal print. Great detail.

    ReplyDelete