The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Monday, October 25, 2010

The 80s, Date Night and Saturday Shopping

Ben's making me laugh!

It was a busy weekend! We unexpectedly found ourselves without children on Friday night! I love my kids, but don't you love it when you get a night just the 2 of you?! So, hubby took me to Outback and it was YUMMY! We also went to Target and Lowes because what date night is complete without going to at least one of those stores? We had to pick our daughter up at the football game on the way back home. I don't think I've been back to our high school football field since 1988. I felt like I had gone back to the 80s when we entered the gate. It was kinda weird, though, but interesting. Even saw some of the same people than I saw back then. Speaking of the 80s. How about these colors I have on today? All I need is a belt with some whales on it and you'd think it was 1986 again!

Sweater, Kohls, tshirt, kohls, pants Liz, Shoes Target
Saturday, Lise and I, and her daughter, took off shopping! She dropped her boys at my house and my wonderful husband watched them while we were gone. We went to a place that we were very excited about going to and let's just say that it wasn't what we thought. I did get a great pair of shoes, but that's about it. We then went to Sassy Pants in Athens. And WOW! We had a very good time in there. Lise found more things than I did. But I did get a great Ann Taylor denim skirt for $6!!

Sunday was spent cleaning house and doing laundry. It's such a glamorous life I lead. Don't be jealous.

This is me trying to get the camera away from Ben. I felt like he'd snapped enough shots!
Target sweater/tank,Old Navy skinny jeans, Michael Kors bag from B!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great weekend! I love your Target sweater. I'll have to check out this Sassy Pants place sometime.

    I totally agree about date night -- it doesn't feel complete without going to a favorite store. For us, it's Border's...:)

    JoAnn
    Sidewalk Chalk

    ReplyDelete