The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Monday, October 11, 2010

There is a season, Turn, Turn, Turn


 Seriously, TURN ALREADY!!  We were finally getting some fall like weather. I was getting excited about having different clothes to wear. I've even packed away my summer clothes! Who knew that we'd be getting another round of summer?! It's been in the high eighties all weekend and will be for the next several days! I had to dig out some summer clothes. But at least it's got the kids outside playing!

Saturday, I got my toes done and painted them PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness. Hey, Mel, is it cheating to have pink toes everyday?!(There are little pink flowers in my skirt today.)

Saturday afternoon Lise came over and cut my hair and we watched Letters To Juliet. Fabulous movie. I highly recommend it!  Sunday, we helped Lise get rid of a sofa and then went looking at Halloween costumes. When did costumes get so expensive?!! All in all, it was a great weekend. How was your weekend?

This is just to prove I wore pink Sunday
This is my $1 Sag Harbor Skirt! And my $5 Carlos Santanas

5 comments:

  1. That song is stuck on my head!! But you look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find on that Sag Harbor skirt! And yes, what is up with this summer-like weather?

    What a great friend in Lise you have to cut your hair. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Joann!! Gotta love yardsales!!

    Lise is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink toes are not cheating, pink toes count! :) Love it!

    Yeah, Halloween costumes did get expensive. Thankfully my daughter wants to be a ghost and we found one for $14 at Wal-Mart. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I FLOVE that skirt, Joy. What a fabulous find!

    ReplyDelete