The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Taste The Rainbow

Yeah. Skittles. That's how I kinda feel about today's outfit. It's one of those outfits that seemed better in the planning than in the execution. But I had no time to find something different. I do like the blue sequins popping out of the silver cardigan (that looks gray in the pics). And I wore my PINK scarf for the BBCA challenge. I dunno. Maybe it's the pants. I'm just feeling very blah...and fat...and nothing fits right. I know we all have those days. The weather isn't helping. I think those are the days that we should be allowed to crawl back into bed, pull the covers over our heads and ignore the world!

BUT, I'm here and I have a smile on my face! I think all I need is some Coke. Coke is the best invention ever, isn't it?! Ok, I feel better now.

I think I need different pants.
I look very contemplative. I really just need a Coke!
I did wear PINK yesterday...and sequins. Sequins make me happy!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a "Joy" to be around and yes, we are Coke addicts! I don't want rehab though, just more coke. And none of that diet crap....give it to me fully loaded!

    I think you look great and the turguoise sequin tank picks up the same color in the scarf. It's the weather that is making us feel gray. But you are making me sooo laugh today! (I have proof)

    ReplyDelete