The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.-Steel Magnolias

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Walking On Sunshine



Cardi: Target
Blouse: PS Too
Notice the PINK Jewelry!!
 
Or  maybe Sitting in Sunshine would be a better title. It's a beautiful day in Georgia today! The sun is shining, it's pretty warm and there is NO humidity. It makes me want to sit outside, or play outside, all day!  Instead of Spring Fever, I think I have Sunshine Fever!!

Yesterday afternoon, Lise and I did a little thrifting. We went to downtown Athens to Agora and I got the cutest owl ring. I can't wait to wear it. And a black vest. Then we headed to St Mary's Thrift store and got an awesome leopard print blouse and an earring/necklace set. While there, someone mentioned a fairly new consigment shop on Oglethorpe called Sassy Pants. We were in a hurry to get home in time to pick up the kids from school, but we decided we needed to make a mad dash there anyway. And I am so glad we did! It is an awesome, awesome store. She has some of the cutest things. I ended up with 2 dresses that are going to look fabulous with black boots! I can't wait for it to be cool enough to wear them! If you are in the Athens area, you have to go visit Sassy Pants. And yes, we made it back just in time to pick up the kids!


And I am wearing pink everyday for the Blogging for Breast Cancer AWEARness!! Here's my outfit from yesterday. I LOVE LOVE the green jacket. I bought it at a yard sale for $3!!






I just want to remind y'all that we are collecting scarves, hats, turbans, lotion, lip balm, koozies, gloves and any pretty thing you want to give for the cancer centers in Athens.  These women are fighting a war and we want to do anything we can to help them win it!! So, please drop by the office with your donations and we have a gift for you, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment